H
o
v
e
r
Asssalamualaikum and hi visitor...Thanks for coming to my blog..Here you can find a variety of tutorial about Blog made by myself and some freebies owned by me or belonging to other blog that had been credited on each post..Sorry for not being active here..Enjoy your visit (ღ˘⌣˘)
3 /8 / 2016

Assalamualaikum and hi visitors.. For this style, I recommend you to write only a short status.. Greeting from Kawaii Lady (ღ˘⌣˘)

This bear are my own coding.. Inspired by Cocorini.Tumblr.Com. This bear is not a drawing, it was created using coding.. If you wish to re-tutor, kindly credit me with a back link. Lots of Love from Kawaii Lady (ღ˘⌣˘)

I took more than an hour to tweak this code =,=" I code it by myself, do appreciate my hard work. I know the girl look kind of funny ^^, Credit me with a back link if you wish to re-tutor.. Lots of Love from Kawaii Lady (ღ˘⌣˘)